Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

About My First Two Books

Hi, everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful new New Years, because I certainly am. In fact one of my New Year's resolutions is to have at least one of my books out by the end of this year. The books I want to publish consists of a Poetry book and a teen drama. The poetry book called, "Lost In Reality" contains poems that I have written when I was 15 years old.  The teen drama which is called, "The Journey Within" is a novel which is about a teen girl who grows up in Brooklyn, N.Y and has to face a lot of challenges with friends and family. Hopefully when the time comes, I will post a section from "Then Journey Within". So please enjoy your New Years and have blessed day.

Btw don't forget to read "Morose" which is one of my poems from my poetry book.

No comments:

Post a Comment