Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

Creativity from a writer's point of view

To me, using creativity allows people to delve within themselves and discover their spiritual side. If it weren't for dancers, singers, writers, artists, and actors/actresses the world would be a boring place. Those people bring the world alive and give it a heartbeat. The rhythms, sounds, movements, colors, and descriptions make people look into their imaginations to ease all pains that life can bring.
Honestly I feel that creative people are like portals and God works through them to create his visions. That's why I feel so good about being a writer, because I know that God is using me for his divine purposes. When the whole process begins, electricity flows through my veins when an idea comes to me and I have to quickly write it down. I love being a writer, because I feel like I'm doing what I am supposed to do. When you do the things you're supposed to do, you feel very peaceful and you're no longer searching for your dream. The only thing you look for is to grow and evolve; therefore making yourself versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment