Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2012

My opinion about young people getting married

You know, you might think i'm crazy but I really don't care. I think people our age...like early twenties should get married while still going to school. The reason I say that is, because there will be no cohabitation, no babies out of wedlock, and you'll be happy! (Well, okay maybe I'll be happy. Lol) I feel as though people cannot control their hormones, so why not get married? They say, you hav...e your whole lives ahead of you to think about marriage! *Shakes my head* I'm not buying into that anymore. I'd rather have my life squared away, than to screw it up unmarried. I also think that marriage takes time to build and as the years go by love grows. When things go wrong, pray and seek God. Keep Him in your marriage and in your lives, because he only wants the best for His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment